This is my Strictly Vinyl Choice for Studenski Radio KRŠ from Montenegro. I played a lot of soul, downtempo, nu-jazz classics, as cover of mixtape show you. I will post later the download link aswell. Thanks to everyone for all the support. Cheers!
Digest Music is the label run by Mr Goju, whose Migrations Radio show beams the finest in nu-disco, modern funk, soul, swing and jazz from his base in Montenegro to every far flung corner of the earth. Support Here.
Music from Azaxx, Daytoner, Doctor Stereo, Gacho Rejected, Fresh Andy, Jupiter Tuning Center, Loopez, Mr Bird, Nerub, Raymon Lazer, Renegades Of Jazz, Rocky Marsiano, Rube, Umbo, Sannan, The Blue Square, Tonbe and Yomakomba.
Back to radio after wonderful gigs with Kraak & Smaak and Nightmares on Wax. As vol 1 of last summer wine reached 4000 plays i decided to make part 2. A lot of promos included and music from Kraak & Smaak, AtFunk, Stee Downes, To-Ka Project, Tommy Disco, SHMLSS, Fakear, Titeknots.. Tracklist already added. Enjoy! facebook.com/migrationsradio
The Long Goodbye (1973)
“In The Long Goodbye, we practically never knew what Sterling Hayden was going to do. We made marks on the floor so just in case he hit that mark we knew where the focus would be. Sterling would say to me, ‘Is that my mark?’ I told him to forget about it, like it wasn’t even there—that he should step anywhere he wanted. At the end of the show it was really nice when Sterling came to me and said, ‘Vilmos, you know what? I was never so happy in any other picture before. I didn’t know why but now I understand. It was because, in every other picture, half my performance went down the drain because I had to step into marks. And if I didn’t hit the marks, they would stop the camera and tell me I couldn’t do this and I couldn’t do that.’ He was happy in The Long Goodbye because he did not have to concentrate on the mechanics of his performance.”
Vilmos Zsigmond, Masters of Light
w/ Sasac, Peven Everett, Vorres, AtFunk, DJ Moar, Alex Barck, DJ Rocca, Suzanne Kraft, Midnight Surfer..
picture by Fiona Osborne
Kickoff the hot weekend and summer at his hottest period for Plein Soleil vol.5. This is my latest club before my big gigs with Kraak & Smaak and Nightmares on Wax in Timisoara, starting next week. Music from Prins Thomas, Rob Garza, Konstantin Sibold, Tim McAllister, Kraak & Smaak, Stee Downes, Jad & The Ladyboy, The Keep…
AUG 22 | Timisoara La Căpiţe, w/ Kraak & Smaak goo.gl/uaupc3
AUG 23 | Alba Iulia, La Poarta
AUG 29 | Cluj-Napoca LaGazette goo.gl/3dY6hB
AUG 30 | Timisoara La Capite, w/ Nightmares on Wax goo.gl/FgVA65
01. Alex Mallios, Oliver Deuerling - Chain Reaction / Springbok
02. Jad & The Ladyboy - Brothers & Sisters
03. Kelis - Friday Fish Fry (Rob Garza Remix) / Ninja Tune Buy (Mp3/WAV)
04. Konstantin Sibold ft. Telly - I’m in Need /
05. Stee Downes - Caught Up / Sonar Kollektiv
06. The Keep - Black Ice / Tom Tom Disco Buy (Mp3/WAV)
07. The Keep - Pepe’s Bodega / Tom Tom Disco Buy (Mp3/WAV)
08. Todd Terje - Bodies (Prins Thomas Orgasmatron) / Nang Buy (Mp3/WAV)
09. Kraak & Smaak - Mountain Top / Spinnin Deep Buy (Mp3/WAV)
10. Martyn - Glassbeadgames (feat. Four Tet) / Ninja Tune Buy (Mp3/WAV)
11. Yin Yang Theatre - Speak Out / Beats In Space Buy (12”)
12. Tim McAllister - Can’t Hide (Original Mix) / Stilove4music Buy (12”)
13. Dimitri from Paris & DJ Rocca - Disco Shake (A Tom Moulton Mix) / Hell Yeah Buy (Mp3/WAV)
14. Sergio Rizzolo - Subway at Night / Diavol
Image by © Condé Nast Archive/Corbis ca. May 1, 1957.
Freestyle Night at Casper Bar, Budva, Montenegro.
Situated in the ancient streets of the venetian style old town of Budva, under the lemon trees and with the musical profile carefully created for the last 23 years, this is the place to be if you are travelling along the south strip of the magnificient Adriatic coast.